Are you looking for an immigration lawyer? The J Salazar Law Firm PC
in Richardson, TX, is focusing on helping Asian and Middle Eastern communities with their immigration law needs.
Whether you’re immigrating to the U.S. or need to maintain your status in the U.S., our lawyers would love to speak with you about your options. Contact our team today to receive a free consultation.Contact Us
Your Trusted Attorneys Specializing In Immigration Law
As an experienced immigration law firm, The J Salazar Law Firm PC
has a broad range of areas they work in for both U.S.-Based and International Clients.
Our team is fluent in foreign languages, including Urdu, Persian, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Sindhi. We also have access to Arabic translators as well.
Our Practice Areas
- EB-1A Extraordinary Ability Green Cards
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) Green Cards
- EB-2,3 Employment-Based Green Cards
- EB-4 Special Immigrant Green Cards
- EB-5 Investment Green Cards
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Green Cards
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Green Cards
- Family & Marriage-Based Green Cards
- Removal of Conditions (ROC) for 2-year Green Cards
- Asylum Based Green Cards
- E-2 Treaty Investor and Employee Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Or Achievement Visas
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
- TN-1,2 Canadian & Mexican Work Visas
- F-1 Academic, M-1 Vocational, and J-1 Exchange Visitor Visas
- Extending Or Changing Status In The U.S.
- Request for Evidence (RFE) Responses
- Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) Responses
- Motions to Reopen / Reconsider and Appeals
- I-601, I-601A, and Hranka Waivers
- Naturalization and Certificate of Certification
- And many other immigration services
When you work with our team, you can expect to receive informed guidance regarding your immigration law needs. It all starts when you contact us for a free consultation.